Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tentang Aku, Kau Dan Dia.

Boring. Today is the boring-est day in my life… I drank 4 bottles of Pepsi twist because I’m dismayed.. can I be a nominee in the Guinness world record udah? the mate brought a tremendously abysmal gossip.. I just don’t know what to do… it made me agitated.. but really, why should i? I mean, he barely even know me.. I know I made the decision to call it off.. but what the heck….. boy you still running running in my head… about the pepsi kan, I will be dying in the forthcoming 10 years.. I will suffer from diabetic.. betul lahh.. anyway thanks to the mate for the info.. I’m okay yaw.. alum lagi kan commit suicide.. besides, ia pun alum confirm jadi gfnyaaa.. sama2 lah kami basuh benz atu… lapas tu aku basuh Nissan Sunny nya jua.. TAPI THAT GAL SLALU LIAT IA….. AKU JEALOUS!! Hahahahaha yatah ni, ada urg mau, yg nda dpt atu jua kan di bubut….. payah cani ni.. ahaha.. ba*i eh. MSN ku nda dpt send text ah.. bodoh. sorry ret. mcm dari tadi udah ko text aku, aku signed out saja. bukan aku tu.. sendirinya.. kana kick bah. aries91 has been kicked out of Kuala Belait eseh. ngahan lagi majal suruh tito rumahnya.. ngahan ja kmari bahhhhhh.. payah jua idup cani ne... hahahaha. OUT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment