Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sakeena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER.
Happy Birthday my dear friend
You have come so far along
I know you expected something grand
Like a CD of your favorite songs
But I couldn't make that this year
I decided to take more time
To put more thought into this gift
To write you a beautiful rhyme
We've been through a lot together
Through good times and bad
But you always stuck by me
Sometimes you were all I had
You've done a lot for me
And I've done some for you
All those times you felt sad
I was there to pull you through
Not only are you helpful
A laugh, you always bring
Even though it's usually stupidity
It's all the same thing
We've really come far
In this friendship that we made
You mean a lot to me my friend
I hope our friendship doesn't fade
I hope this poem makes you smile
But I really tried my bes
tHappy Birthday to you my friend
I hope you don't fail your permit test!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYANGKU SITI SAKEENA.
errrr.. i know its early. but wtf.. its only 2 hours left. (=

0 comments:

Post a Comment