Wednesday, November 26, 2008

labih labihhh

my mate will not be here for i dont know how many days. so i want to find his substitute on those days. i will be bored if he's not with me. so, to prevent me from insanity, i will find a person or two. please fill in the form below.

name:
age: must be 17+
sex:
address: kb-ians.
status: single/taken
height must be 5'5 or more.

all the candidates must have these abilities:
1. can make me laugh.
2. have enough power to influence me.
3. always watching youtube.
4. knows any fact that i didnt know about.
5. mad if bullied but easy to pujuk balik.
6. cute when snapped. tapi nda buat2.
7. hate exaggerating couples.
8. knows how to spell correctly (i.e. cakit, mamam) and not using stupid acronyms. (i.e. ily, imy.)
9. listen to me
10. sporting.
11. always laughing.
12. knows how to sambung jokes and make my day happening as always.
13. knows about photographing and editing pictures.
14. can go along with myzah, my cyber sister.



understanding me are not essential. let me repeat again. this is not for finding boyfriends. i just want a substitute for my mate. if you are lucky, we'll be friends even after he got back to Brunei. if you dont, when he got back here, i will not talk to you lagi.


this is important because all this time, after broken up with my ex, he's all i got. he lightened up my days. like he said, i am the only one yg slalu sma ia chat. same as me jua. i got nobody else lagi and i really, EXTREMELY need a substitute.

closing date:
3 December 2008.

please contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment