Saturday, November 22, 2008

Auntie Jahh

my auntie kna antar blajar di arab. she sent my mum something through the air.. apakannn through the air.... hahahaha. i miss you auntie haha..

she sent it to my mum's workplace. hospital pengiran muda mahkota. that is my mum's name after she converted to Islam. her name before? chinese name. PUNK siew yen. no lah. its PANG.

i've never seen a big parcel sent by air. so, kinda excited haha.

she gave a tasbih. beads kan dlm english tu? atas tu apa? mcm asam jawa jua..


i asked her to kirim me a kurma with badam. cigu Irma once told me that org tahfiz eats a lot of kurma and badam, and kismis to strenghten their memories. these times i have eaten almonds saja. supaya kuat minda lahh.

nice hoo.... i ate the almond only. yatah mamaku marah sal ya mkn kurmanya sja. HAHAHA
thanks auntie for giving me the almonds. yummy. i know you read this. send my regards to nini uwa boy and yunaaaaaaa. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment