Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hari Yang *setangah* Terindah.

** Kay poh2, dont read ah.. not for you, obviously.. =)

I feel so lazy ah today… and boring also.. I did nothing from the moment I opened my eyes this early morning which was still 6 am.. the phone so noisy.. its from my ah ye, he asked my ah di follow him or not.. I want to run away from home for a while.. I want to sleep at Bandar.. nantilah, after my mate’s flight… yeohhh look ret, I’m well-prepared udah for your absence… today I want to break my own record I made yesterday.. yesterday I drank 4 bottles, today plus one bottles.. what do you say those pespi ah.. yg byk2 mcm time raya ah, finished by me saja.. ahahaha.. I want to make a bequest, in case my life is expired abruptly.. I want to give all my possessions to the people I treasured so much in my lifetime..

initially, I want to give my beloved room, of course to the queen because I cannot pacah the rumah, can i? so it’s up to her lah, turn it into a storeroom ka, into my ah di’s playhouse ka since he is not yet an adult/teenager even though he’s 16 next year.. he still manja and plays a lot.. maybe because he’s the youngest and we protect him quite labih2.. people say, no pain no gain.. let us tampar ia bramai2, see if he will grow up.. hahaha.. kidding.. i would not let people hurt him deliberately..

Secondly, I want to give all my clothes to my mischievous cousin, si basyirah.. she only like, twelve kalii, tapi got this huge body sal ia cannot stop eating.. maybe because of the hormones that is injected to her body every day.. she is kesian, some kind of penyakit kali ah.. I don’t know sgt tapi my ma said she’s a malformed kid.. see, she’s twelve but her badan only brapa meter tall.. I love her tapi most of the times I like to tampar her hahaha.. she said my clothes are all tight (tapi mau jua ya ambil.) but for me, the clothes is too baggy.. I want to give all my accessories, my eyeliners, my nail polishes and mascaras to her jua sal she always kacau tu..

Thirdly, I want to relinquish my books of thoughts and my hand phones to my very valued ex, haji md Faisal.. simply because he still occupy a portion of my heart.. like, let say, 2/4? About him, no comment hahaha. My DVDs I’d give to Surayani, she likes to pinjam the Taiwan series.. all the English DVDs I’d give to my aunties, Ismah and Haziyah.. pndai2 lah share ahh.. bebgai.. jangan tamak.. excluding Psych, all the seasons.. I would really love to give it to areef my mate.. plus Scrubs all the seasons jua.. (I know ko nda minat tapi aku mati kali dah yaw.. ko paksa jua ambil.. haha..) and I’d give my stuffed things arah my sister, Keena.

My savings, in banks along with the one in my wallet, I would give to my ah ma.. there’s a massive amount of money… hire an employee to work your paddy.. you are now elderly, stop working, will you? My power rangers collection, I would like to give it to anyone yg mau ahaha.. lau nda, just trash it.. I want to give my laptop to my dad.. I know you want it dad.. ambil tia… send2 saja surah2 arahkuu… I give my computer to my mum jua utk main game… my email, blogs, facebook, friendster, imeem, tagged, youtube account, I give it to my mate and myzah, my two bestfriends who filled my times with merriment.. manage tia leh kamu dua.. lau nda, buang saja lahh.. and both of you, aku ada amanat lagi. lau ku mati, aku mau kmu sampaikan hajatku ah.. kamu tau tu.. especially ko ret.. *sedih sedih.

All of the books I’ve collected in my life, the magazines, the motivational books, I want to waqaf it to language and library hall (dewan bahasa dan pustaka hahaha) on one condition.. don’t put my name in it, I want to make good deeds but I don’t want people to praise/judge me.. I don’t need an evaluation.. All my belongings that I forgot to mention, please give it to my aunties… I mean, my mum’s siblings..

heartbreaking kan.. ahahaha.. I don’t want to die dulu.. I haven’t give my ma a cent from my first earnings as a return for raising me, fighting for her destiny to make me be in this world.. I want to make her proud. I promise to send my ma to pilgrimage with my own money.. I haven’t simpan sesen pun in Tabung Haji.. how I wish…




0 comments:

Post a Comment