Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday To Raihani Binti Md Rosli

29th march. 0930 am.
Got a phone call, informing that I can start coming to work tomorrow. So happy, I have a job ON MY 18th BIRTHDAY. then went to Miri.

29th March, 7pm
Got home. Feet was swollen like an elephant’s, ribs feel like breaking, back’s hurt, eyes feel like popping out.

29th march 1130pm
was planning to make a capi2 entry but as soon as I lay my body on the bed, fell asleep. Very nice sleep, got very nice dream, everything’s nice.

30th march, 12 am.
Confessing to xx, and he said that he has been secretly in love with me too. He tilted his head and we’re about to kiss. I close my eyes, then…….. BANG!!!!!!!




Opened my eyes. I was all alone in my room, my phone is ringing like crazy, messages coming continuously. The eff words coming out of my mouth, repeatedly.
I was like this:






Alaaaaaaaaa, sikit lagi tu!!!!! Kacau eh! anak sapa kan kacau ni!!! Shuwwweeeeeet!




These are the responsible parties for breaking my sweet dream. (and some unknown numbers.)

The effing caller: *******
The messagers:

1. afiq
2. didi a.k.a salwani
3. haji mohd faisal
4. azri
5. fizu
5. danny
7. mudmud a.k.a al-amin
8. surayani

The messages after these are not entertained, because I was busy forcing my eyes to sleep and hoping to resume the dream that I just abruptly left.
8. yayah
9. fuad

30th march, 0230 am
eyes not sleepy anymore although my back hurts like hell! Massaging my swollen feet. Again, I’m alone, so I just lay there and measuring the length of my beloved spiders’ web at my ceiling. I put my phone under my pillow because it still beep and beep. (I silence it.)

30th march 0340 am
I think I fall asleep at 0330am approx.

30th march 0554 am
In Fahrenheit’s concert, backstage, sitting with Aaron Yan. OMG he is shuaiiiii. The rest also shuai. But I’m more interested to aaron lah. Talking, hugging and smooching. All of em. Join their photo shoot. I was about to shoot a photo with aaron as a couple, got very nice make ups and everything’s ready. When the cameraman was on the brink of pushing the button………

BANG!

Thanks to Hajah Siti Norismah. She gave me a message! Again, the effing words. But this time, I don’t know why my eyes so heavy.

30th March 6 am
My mum entered my room. “ma, aku kan tidur jap, banguni aku pukul 8 lalu krg ah.. sama lau rajin, misscallkan urg yg bagi message tu. Lau rajin lahh.”

30th March 8 am
“bangun! Inda ko keraja?!”
“karang dulu.. jap gi.”
“bah mandi tarus.”

30th March 0930 am
“Ya Allah, inda ko jadi kah?”
“pukul berapakan ni?”
“pukul 10.”
I rushed to my bathroom, shower and everything. I was putting on my lens, I got a call.
“inda payah tah ko dtg hari ani. Ada urg ganti udah.”

**edited

30th March 0340 pm
after finish writing this entry at 2pm, i slept. i think, "the annoyance is over and i could continue my life peacefully." BUT NO IT ISNT JUST YET! i was awaken by my brother, brutally, only to tell me there's women outside, wanted to meet me. EFF WORDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
"why did my effing 18th years old birthday which is supposed to have effing BBQ and things, celebrated like My effing Super Sweet 16, would turn effing upside down?!!! EFFING STUPID LAR! stop waking me up already can?!"

anyway, that women was my ex's mum and his sis. i was outraged, you know i always have this attitude when someone waking me up. and i still mamai, don't know what to say, don't know what to do. i just say thanks and return to my house. WTF!! i think she must say like this: eh so rude, no shake hand ah. see her face, just wake up, so horrible. and her clothes, where got polite girls using that type of clothes. so skimpy! sleeveless and so short shorts!

OMG, i must have been labeled as bad-mannered. after this, i shall wear baju kurung and jubah at home, for fear that i have any unexpected visitors.

oh yeah,
at this moment, i really want to meet HAJI MD FAISAL who is sooooooooo effing GENIUS, sending his mother to give me the present. eff! eff!!!!!! anyway, thanks for the present and i have yet to open it. =D what's with the wrapping paper? no orange?! i hate pink... =p thank you.


T_T

You reckon, how many eff words coming out of my mouth.

Loads.

Feet like elephant, ribs broken, back hurts, eyes tired. Sleep, awaken, sleep, awaken, sleep, awaken, rushed to bathroom, then work cancel.

Thanks guys, this is the most unforgettable birthday I’ve ever had.




Seriously, thank you for remembering my birthday. Sorry for the eff words. And to these two guys, one is my penpal (considered as penpal ka?), and one is my beloved dearest mate.




Happy 18th Birthday To Nesh/Red.Selamat menyambut hari jadi yang ke-18.Buleh putarkan lagu? Hahahahaa!Lagu rah right side of my blog ah. Dengar tia!Nada hadiah ah. Aku bagi ko bintang saja di-langit. Semua ko punya tu.Kalau ko inda nampak aku, ko liat saja bulan. Ada tu mua ku. Mijin saja.Shuwheeeeeet! Assalamualaikum. Sayonara. Tc and Peace. ;)








I have thesis I need to complete, but I do this. thanks to you!

After 11.59 pm, the world will celebrate a birthday of superstar a girl named Raihani or her name when I first meet her, orenjiiro and better known as nes. It’s her 18th birthday, a year older and finally, she reached her legal age. It’s been 6 months since I added her MSN, and it’s been three months since I developed a strong affection towards her.

i bought a big teddy, but she doesn’t like it. wtf? It costs me effing $57, goddammit! All girls love teddy but her! I guess she must me some transsexual, she is a man. That is why. Anyway, I gave it to my sis. (because she doesn’t want to give me her address, hou ma fan! Do I look like a bad guy to you? I won’t come to your place lar please. I have important classes to attend.) anyway, happy birthday.

p/s: I’m mad, she promised to stay up and webcam, but she didn’t!




Flashback:
I miss my sisters. Years ago, we were celebrating our birthdays together. There are always cards. Not the one that we could buy in stores, the made it themselves. Now, everything has changed. Thanks to yayah, anyway. I miss them no matter wherever they are, whatever they do. I hope that they will not forget our moments together, even if they got new friends, which is bound to happen.

p/s: sorry Jeremy. Eh, where got promise.. I DID NOT lah. I said, “we see lah how.” :p

p/p/s: since this is my 18th, FOR GOD SAKE, i'm EIGHTEEN now, and reached my legal age ( i keep on saying that this day, *sigh*), i dream of having friends over, BBQ, parties, or family gathering. and which part of my dream come true you ask? NONE. my mother is working until ten, my father is enjoying himself in front of his laptop, my brother is locking himself in his bedroom, my aunties are working and not here, my friends? don't even bother to ask. there's not even chicken on fire. no smoke, NOTHING! they can't even take a day off to accompany me through the day. after this day, no one will ever care about me anymore. i'm growing older. imagine if my life stops at this day. maybe i'll die in my sleep, under my precious blanket. no one will care. i just rot under it until the smell comes out. then they will realized that i'm gone. ='(

forgive me if i'm being melodramatic. trust me, this is the suckiest effing day of my life. the most distressing day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment