Thursday, April 02, 2009

FLH Fahrenheit Love.

YAY! I bought Fei Lun Hai’s karaoke today! They are sooo effing handsome. They just made their concert in Malaysia on 28 March, in support of my birthday. HAHAHA! When will I ever meet them..? I don’t mind spending $500 just to hug Aaron. Or talk. Whatever. As long as I get to say a word to them. I don’t care. I am willing to be died from starvation just to save money for them. XD

Speaking of which, I think the 28th was their second concert held in Malaysia. They have been to Singapore too. Why don’t they make one here in Brunei? Albeit Brunei is a Malay country, there are still Chinese here. Moreover, our dearest Chun is Bruneian, and we got Malay girls whom also crazy about FLH. I think Butterfly Lover’s promotion is not enough. I need to see ALL OF THEM! I want ‘em ALL. Chun is a Bruneian, he should introduce Brunei to his colleagues.

Blah blah. I have nothing to write!

OH YEAH!

My birthday. Do you want to know how its end? Here.

My auntie was working on a morning shift that day, and she came straight back home from RIPAS to Lumut because she wanted to celebrate my birthday (at least that’s what I think). She bought a cake, a big chocolate cake. She cooked several dishes, and she cooked lots of French fries, said that we cannot put a chicken on fire because we’re only 5 people, so the French fries will take the fire on behalf of the chicken. XD

At last, we cannot finish the French fries AND the dishes. At 10 pm, my mum got back from work and she bought me 5 different slices from different cakes. All of it was chocolate flavor…… I love it. thank you. thank you!


p/s: I am willing to work as maid at Chun’s house.

CHUN, YOU NEED MAID? NO PAY ALSO CAN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment