Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dirty Little Secret

my deepest secret.





i had an affair with one of the attachment teacher in my school.

(attachment teacher means he is still yet to be a teacher. he was just sent to our school to gain more experience. just like training.)


i was 15, he is 22. i first met him when he was asked to be a replacement teacher in my class because the original teacher couldn't make it. that was the only time he was in our class, i think. i don't know where and how exactly did he get my number. after all, that wasn't important because i have a crush on him. (note the word crush. i never said that i love him!) so we started exchanging messages, and late-night phonecalls. as you know, love affairs between teacher and student in a same school are forbidden. so we kept it secret in order to protect his reputation. moreover, i got a boyfriend too and this teacher knew it. i told him that i love my boyfriend. so our relationship was more to having fun other than being in love.



we always met during break time and after school. my friends were curious, i told them he's been my tutor at home. then his training's over, he continued his study. we ended our relationship just like that.


our relationship lasted for 6 months only. and the breakup was not painful at all. i think its because it was just my another just-for-fun affair.




my point is, being in (so-called) love and you have to keep your relationship secret is so much fun. so my relation with this teacher was just for fun. merely for fun. i know what you think. student shouldn't be with her teacher. but he was not officially my teacher that time. he wasn't the one who teach any of our subject. i have not return his call ever since he became a teacher. lest you ask, whether or not i ever feel guilty about doing it to my boyfriend, no i don't. i was not cheating. GAHH! don't ever start. he cheated on me like, twice can! he even walked with that shuweeet gal in front of me. i even wonder what was i lacking compared to the girls. nevermind.

p/s: i don't want to disclose the teacher's identity here. because if i do, you're surely gonna remember him which is never going to happen. if you still insist to know who is him, the hint is above.



the end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment