Wednesday, April 29, 2009

(insert title)

today, i am going to take you look around my favorite stuffs. its a tour. you cannot resist this.

first: my Mozilla Firefox. look at my theme. i forgot the theme's name but its cool, right? its orange! i love Mozilla.

second: welcome to my Adobe Photoshop. these are my brushes. some of it were given by Jeremy and some are downloaded from various websites.

third: say hi to my photoshop actions collection.


i have like 200+ fonts (exclude those free fonts that are already in your PC.) in my laptops, 50+ patterns, 20+ gradients and 100+ textures. the fonts are mostly from DaFont and the patterns are, i don't remember.
and changed the skin! its Manchester United. a tribute to Oxy. HEY OXY, YOUR NAME HERE!
and to the mate. The image consists of Macheda, Ronaldo, Rooney and Vidic. Macheda is quite a hunk but he's no match for Ronaldo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE ALL YOUR SKINS. KEEP IT UP.

Oxygen-Me said...

Sob2.. :')

I'm so amazed.. Awesome job, Nes! Cecece.. ;p

A tribute to.. me? Aawww.. Sob2.. *hug!!!!! :)

Post a Comment