Friday, March 06, 2009

Preposterous Denial Of The Famous.

“this is my lifestyle, if you don’t like, don’t see/read lor.”
“you have no rights to judge me.”



Yeah, can I say it now? Can I? okay, can ah….





SHUT UP ALREADY!




and,

"saya bukan telanjang"? really? is that all you got?


For those who don’t understand what rubbish I’m talking about, let me explain to you: I hate those public figures who said those sentences above. By public figures I’m referring to those peoples who appears on TV, Medias, and who are known to the world (or in certain countries). These people do anything as they please and later deny doing so, whether by saying it’s camera faulty, or photoshopped pictures or look alike. I’m disgusted. Please lah! Why can’t you just admit that you’re slut? There’s nothing wrong being a slut, or act slutty/bitchy (or whatever you call it these days). If you have the nerve to do so, why don’t you have the courage to face the condemnation?

You are in no doubt famous my dear, how do you expect people to close their eyes to your life? If you don’t want people to encroach on your life, don’t be a public figure at the first place. Please find any decent infamous jobs to do. There are lots of things you can do with God’s Gifts – hands and legs. After that you can do whatever you want, sleep with artists who are younger than you, or marry a married rich man who got a pregnant wife, whatever. Nobody will care. You are famous now, and surely you cannot stop those bad-mouthing mouths. You cannot sue everybody. There are lots of people who are agreeing with me. And, we HAVE NO RIGHTS? Haizzzzz.. you tore my heart to pieces. We absolutely have our rights dear.. we sort of giving you money to keep you breathing. We bought your movies or your albums darling. Now, do you dare to instruct us not to support you? Not to buy your things - albums or movies? Already got damned cannot think properly is it? again, use the gifts wisely can or not?

**as long as we’re still in the same world, we cannot stop busy body-ing. There’s nothing you can do about it. its nature of human. You want the world to know you, you want attention, when we gave you some, and you act like you don’t want /don’t need it. Please! Everything comes with a price and this is the price you should pay when you became someone you dreamt of.
FUCK OFF. i dont care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment