Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Great Comeback Ever!

Helo people! I’m back! You see, my blog is ceria with the color. Very bright ah.. but there’s something wrong with the skin. I think if you use opera, you can see the flaw. Readers, send me feedback if you’re using opera. Can you read my post clearly? Is the flaw serious? If it is, and you cannot read my post clearly, I’ll do something about it. you see, I’m very considerate when dealing with my readers. The reason I brought back my blog is that my life is incomplete without a day complaining. So I’m going to keep complaining. I’m so good in it. what the hell..

Okay, what did I miss? As the blog still under maintenance, there are lots of things going on in my everyday life. And I’m regret that I cannot write it in. first thing first, happy belated national day to my beloved country Brunei Darussalam. I hope the years to come, things would develop better than ever. Secondly, happy belated birthday to Jeremy. On his birthday, he asked me something that couldn’t answer. Really, I don’t want a long-distance relationship. I cannot trust. I’m sorry. He told me to apply for the Singapore scholarship, so i could meet him. (he's in NUS, National U of S'pore if you dont know what its stands for.) but I think I don’t want to be apart from my mum (actually I don’t qualified. That’s the main reason. Oei, I’m not as brilliant as you, so what?!) So, yeah, I’m forgiven already. He also was willing to transfer me some cash to fly to Singapore. Thanks but NO thanks. I’m still underage, I cannot travel without my mum. And he doesn’t want his picture to be published on the net. (I think I’m going to post it some time. HAHAHAHA *evil laugh*)

Lastly.. I cannot think of anything. =/ okay I’m done. See you next time.






** update:
i've tried viewing my page using Mozilla and its okay except my beautiful cursor is disappeared. only problem with opera i think.. so what do you think of my new skin? is it good? is it bad? *daryll style.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment