Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pet Society - New Clothes.

the content of the following post are not suitable for children. its 18++. because it contains some explicit pictures. dont proceed if you are still under 25. okay?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAA!
MY NEW CLOTHES!
* you're wondering why i said these pictures are not suitable for children? because its not wering pants. no peeking! i forgot to wear pants. besides, the clothes long enough to cover.. *
i went to Old Trafford to buy these. it took me forever to get there. at my town, they are not selling Manchester United's jersey. i guess everybody hate that club. as if you sell one, you'll get sentence! okay, since my dad uses my beloved Nissan, so i use his Benz. he told me not to spend too much money. well, here. i bought two only. and hey, i dyed my fur also. its orange already. cost me about $250. $100 for each clothes, and $50 for dyeing my fur. very expensive.

this one seems to be tight. i'm very handsome already. (not wearing pants can say handsome.) i saw this one skateboard, very cool, i want to buy it. but next time lah.



HAFIZ & MATE, if you guys read this, what do you think? kamu inda tedapat ni..

0 comments:

Post a Comment