Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brushes

a6 loves camera. =p

abstract.

Lifestyle.

love quote by animate_, a friend in a forum.
"letting go doesn't mean giving up but rather accepting that there are things that never be"
you know who i'm referring to..
(NOT YOU JEREMY. SCROLL DOWN PLS.)
camera, again.

i am so OBSESSED with photoshop brushes! the brushes are downloaded from various talented users in DeviantArt. some brushes are downloaded by myself and some are sent by Jeremy. (thanks). i'm playing with the brushes days and nights, and of course the victim of my experiment is none other than *APPLAUSE* my dear mate's photos, areef a.k.a RET a.k.a my pluffy pork a.k.a a6. by using his photos, i created some beautiful images.
p/s: to apologize, jeremy sent me a lovely cute image created by himself, and i'll keep it just for me. i don't want to share. xp
thank you again.



0 comments:

Post a Comment