Saturday, March 14, 2009

After Maintenance.

Yes I am back! First of all, I want to explain to my dear loyal visitors, why my blog was suddenly under maintenance yesterday.

Here’s the whole story behind it:

Jeremy: darl, i’m sorry.
Me: what for?
Jeremy: sorry leh..
Me: why sorry2?
Jeremy: if I tell you, promise you won’t mad, can?
Me: see what’s the problem first lah.
Jeremy: just now i wanted to insert a very cool widget to your blog. but then i messed up the coding. SORRY.
Me: fixed it back already? (note the voice. fuming already)
Jeremy: i tried. cannot..
Me: why, you don’t know how to read codes? html, css, java, xml?
Jeremy: all cannot.
Me: then why pandai2? mau insert widget lagi!
Jeremy: trust me, very cool one!
Me: ahh! i don’t want to know. whatever it is, it caused you to messed up my codings! Not cool anymore.
Jeremy: hahahaha
Me: still laugh!
Jeremy: you funny one, only blog what. can fix it later.
Me: yeah, you stupid fat cow. i made it in like hours and there you go, you messed it back just about 3 FUCKING minutes!
Jeremy: aiyah, said sorry already.. what else can I do?
Me: you better make amend.
Jeremy: like this, i give you brushes lah. new one.
Me: don’t want. can download myself.
Jeremy: okay check your mail in 4 days.
Me: better good one!
Jeremy: i know. okay, gotta go darl. loves and kisses.
Me: eff off.
Jeremy: uu I lovit! kay bye. hugs.

That’s the whole story. Stupid Jeremy messed with my codings.

In case you’re asking why he can access my blog, actually I gave my password to his very brilliant sister to tidy up my code. His sister is truly a talent. I cannot understand why she got this stupid brother. Only know how to make people mad. Now I have to change my password again. Siao Jeremy. I was so furious, my face red already, he still laughs! I tell you Jeremy, if you ever mess with my codings, I swear to God I’ll kill you – literally!
Or, even better, don’t access my blog anymore. Unless I ask you to. Please lar. This is my private property. Can you please respect my privacy~?

err, this new skin, i haven't try on Mozilla. anyone, feel free to tell me if the alignment is off or look like crap in whatever browser you're using. thank you for your support. and i'm sorry if my blog is loading so slow. blame the meta. but cool, isn't it? heheeeeeee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment