Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tagged By Myzah.

You have to answer the survey with an honest heart. An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire year. You may imagine of one people or maybe some people not only one. Answer it, "What if your ex says" referring to you!!!

1. Why did you let me go?
- because I had enough of your idiocy. and i'm tired of you being a baby all the time. you have no guts to improve. i told you everything but at the end, you said that you can't do that. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRY, FOR GOODNESS SAKE! well then, so be it.

2. I still love you.
- i know, but i dont like quitter. you quit before you try dear, and i think i hate it.

3. When did we last talk?
- i dont know, forgot.

4. Will you go out with me?
- yeah, why not?

6. I cannot keep my promise to you.
- oooooOH what a surprise. - in a sarcastic way. please lah, like you never did that before.

7. My friends say we don't look good together..
- let them talk.

8. You have changed.
- yes, and you're still the same quitter like you used to be.

9. Can we get back together?
- no unless you stop being a quitter.

10. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
- fu*ck off.

11. Don't you realize? You were the one who hurt me!
- i realized.

12. how can u forget our memories??
- i dont, but i dont want to talk about it. you're my history.

13. I will always love you.
- dont try to make me feel guilty you idiot.

14. Would you die for our love?
- no.

15. You jump, i jump..remember?
- yeah! that Titanic line! uh man i love that movie!

16. Kiss me to break the curse if i sleep for a hundred years.
- what, NO! i'm sure you'll smell awful after sleeping for 100 years. euu.

17. Whats the different between me and Him/Her.
- he's willing to do anything for me. and i could see his efforts to make me happy. and you? you take my love for granted. this is the way how you see things:
"that girl is already mine and i don't have to do anything anymore because whatever i do, i know she will love me. she loves me for who i am. i dont have to be the other guys who have to try very hard to get her because again, she is mine. even though there's 100 men try to approach her, she still love me. whenever she asks me why i never do those things, i will tell her that i dont really know how to make it. its me, i dont know how to please a girlfriend because i never had one before. i am unexperienced, and naive."
woohoo, i am a mind-reader. please lah, its not like you cannot ask your friends how to please a lady. oh wait! you're so shy to ask things. and perhaps pleasing a lady that you claimed the love of your life, or the last one for you, is too tiring. okay, dont bother.

18. I saw you lastnight with your boyfriend/girlfriend.
- see i knew it. you're liar. i DONT have one. i'm picky now, THANKS TO YOU. i have to be very careful choosing a boyfriend. ooh, you messed my life, successfully. gratz!

19. Without me, your life wouldnt be complete.
- dont you ever learn biology? it clearly states that technically, one will die only if they dont get enough minerals that are needed by the body.

20. Why are you doing this to me!?
- do what? that question is supposed to be asked by me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment