Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tagged By Areef

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:
1 called a6, or ret.
2 has lots of lots of SILAP
3 he's one of my dearest friend.
4 love him because he's always there for me time2 boring.
5 seorang yang penuh semangat dan tidak pernah putus asa. *pernah pulang tapi atas nasihatku, inda jadi. HAHAHA*
6 seekor pork yang ganjil pasal ia tinggi sangat.
7 victim of sparepart crew.
8 pengusut.
9 boring-crew
10 got a massive power to influence me.

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:
orange.
anything chinese
matthew macfadyen <3.
march30, 1991.
MATE, AYE, are my fav words.
an arian.
Online.
shawn spencer lover.
kuat terpengaruh, kata si mate.
Boring-memboring.

you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names:
M
A
L
A
S
K
U
I
H
H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment