Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis Emma @ Cecillia

It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying.



So for you,
the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:
I hope this birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.



So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!
May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.








It’s your birthday...
and I’m thinking how glad I am
that you were born.
You have given me so much--
supported me,
encouraged me,
cared for me;
I didn't even need to ask.
I celebrate your wonderful self!
I am in awe of your boundless generosity,
your infinite kindness--
that gentle inner glow
that you so freely use to warm my life.
Your birthday is as much a celebration for me
as it is for you, maybe more,
and I wish for you the best of birthdays,
the best one ever
May each birthday be better than the last.
Most of all, I hope you will always be
As happy as you have made me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
sorry aku curi picture mu. yg ani lawa bah. sama "kanak2".. hahaha. aku nda wish arah hp pasal aku malassss. aku wish disini saja, okay juaa. tahun ani ko exam A-Level.. aku harap ko buat yg terbaik. and aku harap ko kekal sama si peter jua. bcus i can see ia budak baik.. jgn beulah2 saja haha apakan. bah atu saja..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAWWW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment