Saturday, January 10, 2009

dramaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and, about my previous2 post about i'm happy and segala lah.. i didnt mean to hurt anyone. apparently there's this guy who was upset about the post, and provoked him. the posts initiated fights between me and him, which distressed me. just so you know wahai HAJI bla bla bla (i won't mention your name here BUT you know who you are!), i'm going to explain this. i want to come clean.

1. he made me feel appreciated, cheerished. its not a crime that i felt joyous about it.

2. yes, his efforts made me want him more, but it doesnt mean that i love him. (at least that's what my beloved fluffy porks told me after several investigations)

3. people can make me happy, very easy. it DOESNT mean that i am in love with all of them!


again, i emphasize:

1. i am not some kind of CHICKS. and be noted, CHICKS is not an appropriate word to describe a female. it is used to describe some CHEAP girls. got that?

2. and i dont know what else to say. i reckon, these are enough to point out my views, that you dont trust me. never. i'm completely forgot that. and again, thanks for hurting.

bloodymu***ers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment