Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Celebrating

I went to the mall yesterday to celebrate my brother’s birthday.. we watched the new movie, Histeria.. rate this movie 3 out of 5.. there’s a scene which I extremely abhor.. the one which this teacher seduce his student.. I think its morally wrong, seriously.. I mean, how could a teacher possibly do that? Teachers are like our second parents, thus we ought to respect them.. but if the teacher themselves violate the etiquette of an educator, how could we respect them? I spit on people like them, really!

Enough with the loathing, we move on to my next story.. I saw this book. I don’t really remember its title but it says about orientalis, something about jawapan lah. The author is Harun Yahya.. I dying to buy it……… next time lah..


on our back home, I went online.. then I saw mateyy.. as usual, text him.. and THENNNNNNNNN.. HIM greeted me! him, not mateyy. You know~

I told HIM that we went to the arcade earlier.. i was collecting tickets but couldn’t reach the required amount to redeem the desired prize.. perhaps it was their fault that I can’t get enough tickets.. yes, I blame them! hahahahaahah.. what he said after that shocked me.. he said, “i can get you many tickets. I won it for my sister once.” So I told mateyy, and he said, “just for you” in a frivolous way.. I was blushing.. taieeeeeeeee!!!! hahahahaha. Last night was his second night.. this time, he took the first step.. uhh, he had already gave me signs actually but I played dumb.. I’ve always say that I want him but last night, when he actually ask me, I was speechless.. all of the sudden, he said: if I fall, would you grab my hand and save me? I didn’t know how to answer so I was like, “no, I’ll throw you a rope then call rescuers. i cannot save you alone for you’re heavier than me. We would fall down together and die..” then he simply said, nevermind. I knew at once that he’s frustrated but I could not help it. The word just slipped out of my mouth.. I really am confused of my feelings towards him.. I do want him but I don’t know if I like him in that way.. okay, this is me.. I’m afraid of people who fell for me.. I used to play-play but I didn’t expect things would turn this way.. I am in high spirits though.. I assume that he just playing along with me in the game that I created called Who Cannot Stand The Temptation.. who will be the winner? hahhahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hans, this is a great blog!
I have read many books by Harun Yahya, you may find them online at www.harunyahya.com on many topics. I am sure you will love them!! I have used most of these for school projects.

All the best,
Marc

Nes said...

thanks alot for the info. but i really wish to possess it. i dont want just read it.. i want to add it on my personal mini library..

Post a Comment