Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Day by Me

Yesterday yesterday yesterdaynya, me and my brother followed my tangah girl, tangah boy, mama and babah to Miri to walk2.. we arrived at Imperial Mall. Then, there’s this one guy, with tattoos on his hand, ran into my tangah boy.. and for the love of GOD, he blame my tangah boy for his broken handphone thus asking for compensation! I was like, wtf?!!!!! I wanted to shout at him, I dropped my handphone for several times already, and even my little cousin had thrown my handphone to the wall, it didn’t break that easy. I think he want to extort some cash.. walaupun kau bertattoo, guess what, ALUM KU GAGAR WANG.. act as if you’re a yakuza, tapi menipu. Gila babi ko, cubatah mun kan minta duit, cakap banar2.. why use that primitive, damn pathetic trick? Memalukan yakuza ih. Extorting money from a 60-years-old man?! What were you thinking?! We had searched for any security but there was none. Guys, please be cautious if you go to Miri. don’t bump into people, don’t go into crowds. jangan sagir2 urg. karang pacah mobile durang. You wouldn’t want any more ‘broken handphone’ incident, do you? mobile durang lagi anu jenisnya sanang pacah ni.. gugur skali, pacah tarus LCDnya. abis btaburan (konon).. jangan bali mobile dimiri jua ah. Miri people (some) are ill-mannered but don’t initiate a fight with any tattooed guys. bahaya. inda paidah2 esok ada dalam berita mentuka kamu angus.. ada muka kamu arah brerita, kepala ilang.. jangannnnnn...

lepas atu me and my brother decided to buy drinks so we went to Starbucks.. I story2 to him about my mate.. my mate bought one drink from Starbucks for himself and decided to save it for his breakfast the next day.. he didn’t share that drink with his brother and he didn’t even buy it for them, how stingy.. the next day, when my mate want to drink, the drink fell and he also didn’t drink it. My brother said my mate was ketulahan for being stingy to his brothers. Then we both laughed. We also bought some chicken pieces from KFC. Later we went back to our ride and again, our bad day. We got ticket!!! We went to police station to bayar the ticket lah. While waiting, me and my brother took some pictures of the drinks. I wanted to show my mate. Show-off. Then my brother placed his drink beside me. I had inadvertently hit the drink and it spilled all over the seat. My brother was so angry because he didn’t finish the drink hahahaha. And worse, tekana arah kakinya HAHAHAHAHAHA.. panas jua yaw sampai merah kaki. Balasan pasal ngucap si mate haha.. sorry mate we learnt our lesson udah haha.

lawa ihhh. tapi bau dlm kadai atu menyakitkan kepala.

sebelum ia pecah hahahaha

ani aku punya, non-coffee. i dont drink kupi.

We went to pasar lagi. Me and my adik saw this.. apakan, price kali ah.. arah dry prawn. Udang karing bah.. harganya, sekilo RM$100.00 hahahahaha. That old man inda tau nulis harga kali. Mun mcm atu, inda usah bali.. mahal tuu hahaha.

Walaupun it has been our bad day, but I have fun with my brother.. selalunya jarang ia kan jalan.. pasal that place seemingly disgusts him. Ia marah atu cali kadang2 tapi annoying kadang2. Kenapa lah aku suka buat urg marah.. si mate mcm atu juaa.. si the-one-and-only sayang mcm atu jua.. cute bah kalau kamu marah.. hahahahahaha tapi jgn buat aku marah pasal kalau aku marah, aku inda suka haha apakan. I love my brother HAHAHA.. gali ya mendangar ni. I know kau baca dek. HAHAHA bah sayonara. Peace saja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment