Friday, June 19, 2009

Dream In Nap, Intensely Emotive.

Before you read this entry, please set The Lima – Kau Ada Dia on your playlist. If you don’t have, kindly download it.

I had another dream last night.

(okay okay, I admit, I’m a dreamer. Stop judging me. I slept better than you. You’re just jealous. Shut up, jealous!)

Last night in the Group Chat Forevet (it’s the name of the club, not a typo) club, I disclosed that I missed someone, so much. Therefore, I need them to make me laugh which as usual, they succeed. And it is out of topic already.

Then I went to sleep..

I was at school, and he was there. We talked intimately, very warm.. we even jokes. I think I wasn’t his girlfriend in the dream because I asked him too many questions like when I saw the ring in his finger, I asked who gave him that, when a girl smiles at him, I asked who that is. Yeah, when I asked him about the ring, he said he bought it, and put the ring on my hand.

I don’t know why there is an extra house in front of mine, not counting my grandma’s, but in my dream, it was there and it was where he lived, seemingly. I met him, cuddled and everything.

And I don’t understand is what the hell happened to us at the end of my dream. We fought and he rushed to a street (and where does the street came from?) and I followed him. We got hit by a car and despite I bled heavily, I struggled to make my way to him and hold him. He fainted, I guess. Or was he dead? I don’t know.


And I woke up. Crying. I tried to sleep again, hoping that my dream will continue in hospital. Obviously it’s impossible.

This isn’t a joke. I really miss him. I miss him like crazy. I love him. Very ardently. I cannot bear this any longer. I miss him.

God, I beg You, please let me see him again. One second is enough. No, make it a minute. Make no mistake, I don’t want to meet him for I will die of suffocation. I couldn’t breathe when I walk by him. I just want to see him from afar.

If he happens to read this (which I strongly doubt actually), I love you. I don’t want to be some girl, I want to be THE girl. I don’t want to be the sky that you saw every day, I was there but you failed to notice me. Whatever your answer is, I will not be defeated.

And the closing theme for this entry is Invisible by Taylor Swift.


La Fin.

p/s: to someone (I think his name is Jeremy but not so sure. ) who kept whining how poor he is rejected, please lah. You’re getting on my nerves. Me poorer than you okay? At least, SHE knew how you feel, and she is still a friend to you. Me? I love someone who doesn’t even know me! I cannot stand rejection, which is why I never have guts to say. My love story is tragic. and if you really love me, please understand my situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment