Monday, June 15, 2009

Wishful Thinking.

This friend of mine, let’s name her X. she told me, she loves that cute guy. Actually, I didn’t find that guy cute, but he’s adorable. Let’s name him H. she talked about H all the times. This H guy is very quiet and shy. according to his classmates, he didn’t even answer the teacher’s question albeit he know the answer. Ah yes, I haven’t tell you, this H guy is really a genius. I was always sitting in a same table with this H, because we have many mutual friends. yet I have never really talked to H. X always asked me to befriend H as in her opinion, I get along with guys easily. In fact, I do. So I managed to talk to him, and we chatted. People asked, how could I get along with him as he was always isolating himself? For me, it wasn’t a hard thing to do.

I am officially a friend to H so the next time we shared a table together, X joined. H, as usual, didn’t talk much. X talked to him, he replied a word. X followed him everywhere. I thought my task was over. One day, X told me that she confessed to H. I didn’t feel surprise because I knew she would do that someday. The next day, X cried and she told me, H rejected her with no apparent reason. She wanted me to ask H why he did that. So I asked.
“why? She isn’t beautiful enough for you?”
“no. she’s fine.”
“then? What’s wrong? I thought everything’s okay between you two.”
“everything’s okay.”
“so?”
“it’s just that I’m in love with someone else.”
“ohh, no wonder. So who is this lucky girl? Is she your girlfriend? I never knew you have one.”
“no, she doesn’t know.”
So I told X. she didn’t want to accept the truth so she kept on bugging H, hoping that someday he will accept her.
One fine day, at the end of school day, after extra classes, H waited for me. Everyone’s home already. H asked me, can he accept X? I said, they both look good as couple. He then asked me won’t I be jealous. I said, no and he hold my hand and look at me in the eyes..

And said..

The lucky girl you asked the other day is you.

I was like, oh shit! Oh shit!

But it feels good.. You don't have to make the efforts, and suddenly, someone loves you. Ahh nice..

when he was about to kiss me, (he tilted his head already..)..
I woke up. Huhu..

the first paragraph wasn’t a dream, the second is. I now wonder, what if the second paragraph isn’t a dream too? What will X thinks? I am not the one who asks him to fall for me. and remember, she was the one who told me to befriend H. and what if I accept H’s proposal? I mean, he’s intelligent, and quiet too. Totally my type. Then again, it isn’t real. Though he is a real man, H does not love me. that’s reality.

p/s: the H and X wasn’t their names’ initial letters. I just love the letters. That’s all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment