Monday, June 01, 2009

Just Another Entry

I’m tired of you asking me to be your girl. I’m tired of repeating myself. I don’t know about you, but being rejected by THE SAME person over and over again is a vast humiliation! Don’t, please just don’t ask me again, for my answer to you will be a same NO, just like three years ago. It will not change, never will. You know why? I do not want to be just a girl; I do not want to be a blanket to shelter you from loneliness that you felt whenever you’re single. I want to be special, and you failed to make me feel such. I worth more than that, I am somebody. I have my feelings too. Please, stop it already.


Jeremy said: kill him!
p/s: it has nothing to do with Jeremy. it is someone whom i know more than 5 years, and kept on asking me to be his girlfriend, when he is single. it's sickening, really. he doesn't really care for me, he just want a girlfriend. pathetic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Jeremy’s blogskin. Where got guy make skin like that! So disgusting can! I’m waiting for him to come back from wherever he is now. So stupid! btw, i censorred the blog posts. -___-


0 comments:

Post a Comment