Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Forgotten Riddle

The story began..

We, as usual, mate and I were having a chat about football. About Ronnie, Kiko, Teves. We were discussing about who’s in and who’s out, why, and when. According to the mate, Teves will be joining the Fools. And he said, Manchester have always bought infamous player..

man utd ambil urg yang inda famous ah.
sapa? Ivan Jerkovic?
shahrazen?
sorry. pemain dpmm rupanya tuu
I know some DPMM’s players, but I wanted to tease him more, so I google some QAF players. Guess what I found.
the name seems familiar.. Hamizan Aziz. i wasn't sure so i called the "name's" cousin, in the middle of the night and asked him about the name's father. and he told me. and i was shocked. he IS really someone i knew!


so i google his name. and found SO MANY websites with his name!

and, the.. i don't know what's the best word to describe this.. the GREATEST part of all is that.. he is SEVEN! 7! TUJUH! of all numbers, he played SEVEN! he is someone i know, and he played SEVEN! SEVEN for God's sake! Good Lord! it's SEVEN! my lucky number, my beloved number, my prince charming's number, my dream guy's number! damn, he better play well. he needs to play well! its seven. yeoh majal... tampar tia ahaha!


rising star? are you kidding me? i want to see him play. seriously. and now, all i want to do is scream at his face! and somehow i miss the times when he was still a small kid. time travels fast. he is a big kid already. tskk~

p/s: sorry urg semalam. sekadar kan.. ahahaha!

p/p/s: i think i fell in love udah. anybody, gtaukan mijan, i love you! hahahahahaha! inda dpt CR7, HA7 jaditah.. HAHAHA inda bah. telampau... telampau.. hanya dia dihati. asehhh! asehhhhhhhh! asehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! TELAMPAUUUUUU..





annoying joke of the day:

me : aku nangis dgr lagu taylor swift bah. caya ko?
A6. : hahaha.
A6. : inda ku caya.
A6. : i can't believe it!
me: -_____________________________-

0 comments:

Post a Comment