Friday, June 12, 2009

Never-Ending Conflicts.

80 millions and one word, one word from him will kill me at once.

Real Madrid, stupid moneyed covetous bastards. First Kaka, and now Ronnie? Stupid. I hope the second he confirms the transfer, a car, big car run into him and break his leg. That way he couldn’t play for Madrid, and that’s what he’s going to pay for leaving Manchester United. Then Madrid will regret buying him, 80 millions and they have a paralyzed football player.

You sick dimwitted whining son of a bitch! You don’t respect the old man. Who are you now is what he gave you. He put the spotlights above you, and you threatening him of moving to Madrid just because he didn’t inform you that you were to play as a striker? Well, I tell you. He has no problem of winning the titles before, without you. He created many stars, just like he created you and he has no problem creating another star to replace you. It’s your lost baby, it’s yours.

I want to believe you, but I can’t. Now, you said you wanted to stay, the next 20 minutes, you will declare that you want to play for Madrid.

There’s no future in Madrid.
If you leave, I will not follow you. I’ll bid goodbye and that’s it. I will not see you again nor watch you play.
There’s other talented players (and cute) who don’t whine.


p/s: please don’t go for Paris Hilton. She’s not that into you. I am. Yeah, just don’t. I do not wish to see you next in Paris’s sex tape. Anyway, i love you. tsk!

~~~~~~~~~~

Patently, someone had launched personal attacks on me.

He alleged that I’m so devoted to Manchester United because I love Ronnie. He also idiotically alleged that I love Ronnie after he is a big cheese.

Good lord, have you never heard of PREFERENCES?
I like Manchester United and I PREFER him. It’s like you PREFER Lionel Messi, or Gerrard, or Torres. It’s perfectly fine for you, but when it comes to me, why is it suddenly a crime? Because I’m a girl? That’s racist. I don’t have to tell you what’s racist, do I?

For the umpteenth times I have to repeat myself, I support Manchester United and it has NOTHING to do with Ronnie. Not even a bit!

I support Manchester United because I like Ronnie?
Preposterous.
It’s like saying I love my mother because she gave birth to my brother. My brother is cute (at least that was I thought when he was a baby) so I love my mother. Doesn’t make any sense does it? I love my mother even if she didn’t give me a brother. Get it?

I like Ronnie after he became a superstar.
Wow, anomalous. Let me ask you something, do you like or love, or a biggest fan of an artist BEFORE they became one? And I shall answer on your behalf. NO, YOU DON’T EVEN FUCKING KNOW THEM! IT’S FUCKING TYPICAL AND YOU ATTACKED ME ON THAT. What the hell is wrong with you?! Shut the fuck up will ya?!

Anyway.. Why in the world did you attack me?! I was bickering about football with someone else and from nowhere you emerged and attack me, ON MY PERSONAL LIFE. What has gotten into you?!

Dude, you really need to stop. I know your friends, and I damn know your family *stories*. You don’t want me to attack you using your personal life, don’t you? You completely aware that if I do the same to you, it’ll be more wounding, needless to say, disgraceful, don’t you?

This is so unlike me but what you did was utterly insolent.
This is my first, very first warning.
Withdraw this battle or prolong it, your call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment