Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bubbles

I have always dreamt of marrying an Einstein, or Frankenstein. A weird person. That’d explain why I love him. Maybe.

As couple, we don’t meet each other very often, yet our hearts belong to each other. We hardly talk, yet we think about each other. Isn’t it interesting? Besides, I don’t like to go out and meet people. Confidence problem.

And all of a sudden, we married. How did we marry? It’s a private ceremony attended by our closed ones. Forget the fact that I dreamt of lavish ceremony.

As newlywed, we live different lives. We have our honeymoon but we stay in different hotel rooms. We go separate ways, we visit different places alone. By the end of the day, we meet and talk about our days. Then we go back to our rooms. We only make love once a week, just to fulfill our jobs as spouses.

And by luck we have two children. Our children don’t talk to each other just like us the parents. But we do love our family. We dine together and watch TV together, silently. Damn interesting!

One word: TALOR!!!
Okay, stop laughing! It’s my bubble, let me live in my interesting bubble. I’d rather live in my bubble forever. This reminds me of one song.
I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
They reach the sky
And like my dreams they fade and die
Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere
I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air.
United! United


Love made us stupid, no? When I was cleaning my bathroom, suddenly he popped up in my mind.

Do you realize that my previous entries were all about him? Yeah. I can’t help it.
Dream like you die tomorrow. -_-

p/s: I was asked to attend a science and maths test for midwifery. So nervous. I am stupid in maths, and he is a genius. Can I ask him to teach me? (merely an excuse to think about him a while.) and by the way, if people ask me where do I study, I shall say, “UBD, Institute of Medicine.” Yes, like Jeremy! Yeah! Jeremy had been teaching me human anatomy. Thank you darling! Why midwifery you ask? Because I want to continue my family legacy! Okay, that was a bit exaggerating. My mum is a midwife and six of my aunties are nurses. So yes. Ecstatic!


"buleh putarkan lagu?"
"inda bah inda! kau ani pemajal ah. menelipun dua tiga kali sejam."
"putarkan bah."
"bah eh lagu apa?"
"jit jit semut sapa sakit naik atas."
"fuck off."

Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be

I'll bet she's beautiful
That girl he talks about
And she's got everything
That I have to live without

Drew talks to me
I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
I can't even see
Anyone when he's with me

He says he's so in love
He's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar laptop
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car bathroom I keep singing
Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me
Can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be

She better hold him tight
Give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes
And know she's lucky 'cause

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar laptop
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car bathroom I keep singing
Don't know why I do

So I drive home alone
As I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down
And maybe get some sleep tonight

'Cuz he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do

He's the time taken up but there's never enough
And he's all that I need to fall into
Drew looks at me
I fake a smile so he won't see

0 comments:

Post a Comment