Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bloodshed.

JEREMY GAVE MY PASSWORD BACK, THANK GOD.


sadly, i haven't repair my laptop yet, so i won't be updating this as frequent as i used to.
and i'm a bit heartbroken.


meanwhile, i present you, a new skin by toomunch, one of the greater among the greatest skinner.
-_- bollocks. (i lost my mind, don't bother.)



dear dfj:

you,
heartlessly walk away from me..
you,
killed me with just an action,
a single action,
what have i done to deserve such hatred?
such coldness?
what is it that,
betrayed me?
disqualifies me?
one chance is all i ask..
just one chance..


no,
i'm the undead,
shoot me, stab me,
i will rise again,
to haunt you,
because,
unconditional love is my power
patience is my strength,
and if i have to wait,
another year, even century,
i will.


for now,
i just want,
to express my greatest,
gratitude,
for the torments,
pains and cuts,
i have received,
exclusively from you,
my love.




yeah. what a crappy, shitty, bullshit, bollock poem. i made this in like, three minutes only.
so don't judge me. i just want to write what i felt AT THE VERY MOMENT.
damn, aku rasa kan tumbuk ia saja awal ani, banar.. sakit hati ku ihhhhhhh.
-_____-


update cerita ku since aku boring berabis..
i thought the poem was short. it's one hell of a poem rupanya.. it was meant to be short pulang. bah bagi arah taylor swift. buat lagu. since kami selalu relate. HAHAHA. i don't understand why dalam movie, it seems easy to get the guy you liked. in my case, it is damn hard. leena's right, it's hard to be with someone who repels anything (everything). yet i still want him. i want himmmmmm and him! i want nobody, nobody but you, nya si __. something's wrong with me. i'm pretty certain there's something wrong. who would possibly let happiness go and pursue a misery instead? i tried to avoid cussing when i talk about this. but i can't. fucked up. i swore to stop blogging about him, i can't. head is packed with his name. everything i do, i do it for you~ yeoh sialan. he made me say some ridiculous stuffs i have never said before. like, dari hati ke hati lah, ingin difahami lah. totally disgusting. that is not me. arip knew this well. kambang buluku ih. bah sudah tah complain saja ani. inda jua ia faham. YATAH AKU MAHU DIFAHAMI. eseh. entah eh. fuck you. ia inda jua baca ni kan? i'm free to write about anything. jgn saja mention fullnamenya. karang appear arah search engine. mana tau ada fool yg type namanya arah search engine (MACAM AKU JUA.. talor.).. why can't he see my love? WHYY? why can't he appreciate me? is this some sort of fucking karma? kali jua ah. karma kali. I HAVE BEEN INVISIBLY LOVING YOU FOR FUCKING TWO YEARS WAH BABI. PAHAM KO KA? tumbuk ko karang eh inda pandai paham ani. tapi ada urang atu suka aku 5 tahunss udah. kesian dia.. sorry lai, aku suka urang lain sudah. =) i believe aku kata "BAH SUDAH" kan tadi? banyak ceritaku ni ah. becakap sorang2 ani siuk wah. =__=

0 comments:

Post a Comment