Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another One.

Told abang what happened to me. below are his views of things.

I said,
“he doesn’t want me to be near him. I think lah.”

Abang said,
“If he refused to be your guy, or even friend, its his lost. I don’t see anything wrong in you; you’re the most wonderful girl, you’re my sister. He’s blind, he doesn’t know you . ”

I said,
“there, that’s the problem. I am your sister, that’s why you said all those things about me. he, on the other hand, is not. He saw my flaws, and it might freak the hell out of him. Sis Keena said I’m creepy.”

Abang said,
“you accept his flaws and yours FREAKING HIM OUT? What the hell? I want to meet this guy, really. And what’s creepy about you? did you stalk him dengan camera? I don’t see why he should think you’re creepy. Did you try to overdose yourself and make a suicide note? I think, still okay jua. ”

I said,
“You think he’s eccentric, thus seeing it as his flaws. I don’t. He might not see it as his flaws either.”

Abang said,
“refused to be with people, freaked out by the girl who loves him, seriously? He should be thankful. I don’t understand why you like such guy. He’s not worth to die for. He can’t even appreciate, for the love of god. Get over him.”

I said,
“not helping. I managed to love him for two years, WITHOUT even talking to him. What do you expect? This is entirely mate’s fault. He should fix this.”

Abang said,
“yeah, I see your problem now. You’re damn stubborn. What else can you do? Wait for him? Ahh give me a break! I tell you, no matter what you do, it will not soften him. He can’t see. He can’t think. This is suicide. He’s not the one who killed you. It’s you.”

I said,
“yeah. Damn stubborn. I see that too.”

Abang said,
“excuse me, are you sure he’s not gay?”

I said,
“HE IS NOT. I think. Entah.. Pretty sure he isn’t lah. Tapi I did think pasal atu with arip dulu.. entah ah..”

Abang said,
“nah, his actions said it. I wonder how it feels to be in love with a gay. Padantah ia inda mau.. rupanyaa..”

I said,
“this conversation is so over.”


What made me laugh the most was arip’s suggestion.

“kenapakan kau ani? Mun banci gtau banci wah. Inda payah ko menyakitkan hatiku catu. Buduh banar.”

Something like that. Talor tu. Hahahahahaha! Aku imagine mukaku time cakap catu arah ia.

“yang kau emosi kenapa? Heran ku eh. Marah2 macam bab* kesadakan ani. Inda payah mental mcm p**i ayam.”
“elek saja.. lama2 besa 2..”

0 comments:

Post a Comment