Sunday, July 19, 2009

(topic here)

did i tell you my that i killed my handphone? accidentally lah. apparently, it hasn't die yet. masuk ICU saja. then okay balik. and i modified it. tweaked, to be exact. GAHAHA.

*
*
*
BEHOLD..
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
TA-DAAA!



it's Hello Kitty tape. i know it looks stupid. it was meant to look stupid. but i'm darn creative right? i am definitely not a fan of Hello Kitty. it's my mum's tape. this HP is damn good. it fell over and over again from a different heights, yet still survived to this day. i threw it to the wall, and it won't give up on me. this HP also has some sentimental values. so i don't want to dump it, unless it really dies on me.

i really want a N95, like Zhan Shi De's HP. in Pi Li MIT. GAH!

i love Aaron!



sorry, wrong images. but hey, i love these guys too. Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, and Johnny Christ.

love Gates more. can't get over him. sigh.

You had my heart, at least for the most part
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime,
we fell apart
Let’s make a new start
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah
But baby don't cry

//mau belajar bass lagi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment