Thursday, May 28, 2009

that was NOT amazing.

LET'S GO FUCKING MENTAL! LET'S GO FUCKING MENTAL!

But I don't blame Manchester, really. That was the best club they faced there. The moral of the story is, do not, ever, underestimate your opponent. whomever it is, just don't. It’s normal too, if the boys were tensed and didn't give their best, because like I said, it's the best. At least they made it to the final. Compared to the shit football, whose fans are extraordinarily rude and dreadfully unreasonable, we are still the best. You know who.

Then again, I still want to skin the arsefaced, retard and the barmspot Carlos toyol Puyol! I want to chop him into pieces and give it to the dogs. Seriously Barce, can’t you get anymore girly and soft player than he is?! Such a baby. Don’t you see what he’s trying to do? He wanted to kick Ronnie’s out! Luckily my darling’s tolerance wasn’t limited. He maintained his discipline successfully. Inda dapat tesagir sedikit, udah tia rabah. Buduh ko. Mun inda tahan sakit, main masak2 lah! If I were Ronnie, I'd have beat the seven shades of shit out of him!

Well, Elvis has left the building and nothing we say can change the engraved name on the trophy. Relax, every clouds has its silver lining.

To oxy, just relax. This isn’t the ending. This is just a start. Support Manchester and love Vidic. Don’t cry. We are strong and we are still the best!

p/s: excuse my French.

1 comments:

oxy aka a PROUD supporter of ManU said...

Nes.. Can I join your 'Puyol-chopping-session'..? Until then I can relax.. With Vidic next to me.. Hehe.. :D

Post a Comment