Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rabbit And Me

One day, my dad, my mum and my brother bought a rabbit. Or was it a stray rabbit? I don't know, and I don't care. I don't like animals. I know they're God's creations. It’s not that I hate them, I don't appreciate them. I just don't like being around animals. I warned them already,
I DO NOT WISH TO BE DRAWN IN WITH ANYTHING CONCERNING THAT RABBIT.
That includes, do not ask me to feed it, do not ask me to bathe it, do not ask me to wash the shits, do not etc etc.

Nevertheless…. I’m home alone now. I saw the rabbit’s plate was empty and it was lying down. I thought it was dead already so I call my mum, asking why the rabbit has died. I didn’t kick the rabbit’s house this time, which I usually do just to ensure that he is still moving. She said it isn’t dead; it’s probably just too weak because they didn’t feed it this morning as usual. They overslept and have no time to feed.

So sian lah that rabbit. I decided to feed it. When I got closer to it, the rabbit looks like its very hungry. My dad used to open the cage first then put the carrot inside. I didn’t dare to do that so I just throw the carrot from a hole above the cage. Haiz.. the rabbit jumped and was close to eat my finger! IT WAS SO CLOSE!!

I look closely to the rabbit and guess what I found.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I found its dirty and super UGLY. Ha ha. What do you expect? Cute? No way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment