Friday, May 01, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A TAUREAN

I haven't found the card,
to see if I could find,
A little something that would say,
Just what was on my mind.

You have that personality
no one else can explain
It was the day I’ve met you
You are always a happy person
and annoying sometimes
but i unconsciously
fell for your shyness
and quietness

I know this poem is not making any sense
but I have no other way to tell you,
no other way to say
how glad i am,
how happy I am
to be a part of your life

SECOND MAY!!!

(OXY, you’re not the only one who got “manja.” I got one “manja” too. MY NEMANJA VIDIC! On 2nd may, my very own NEMANJA VIDIC birthday! Wooooohoo!)

Happy birthday! Sorry nada hadiah.. wanna know the true story? The money I’ve accumulated udah TERpakai dengan berat hatinya hahaha. Pakai bali cd cina. Sory sory~ I’ll call you nii. Prank call. Pasal I’m bored jua bahhhhhhhhh. Done.
Happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAJI MOHD FAISAL.

(advance actually. i'm going to call him at midnight. ATU PUN MUN IA MENGANGKAT.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment