Sunday, May 03, 2009

Good News

I feel like there is a barricade between us. I feel so far from you. I don’t know what is wrong with us. I feel like I don’t know you anymore. I feel like you’re avoiding me. Somehow I wonder who I am to you. Is it me to blame? Is this the end of us? I don’t want this to happen. Help me, if you ever read this; tell me, what should I do to bring us closer again?

Good news! I’m writing for another blog. It’s a blogskins blog. “We are the people behind your nice layouts.” A stolen quote. Shawn’s quote and I love it. We have a blogskins video blog already, now a blogspot to share our stories. Since I don’t have anybody to talk to now, everybody’s busy with their own things, everybody’s deserting me already, everybody doesn’t need me, so I don’t want to be a burden. I’m not being self-centered, I don’t seek your attention, it’s just that I don’t want to disrupt anybody who’ve got something better to do. Yeah, I’m off! See you next time readers!

p/s: blogskins video blog is helena’s. its awesome. :D

p/p/s: big appreciations for Ashley! She helped me in the Pet Society and now I have so many coins. YEAH! WAY TO GO ASHLEY! (be jealous Jeremy! Be very jealous! Hate me! muahahahahah!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment