Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Two Cents

My day sucks. My gum is swollen and this swelling gum made my neck hurts. I don’t know what the connection between teeth and neck is, but I’m sure they’re connected somehow. It’s the molar teeth’s gum; you know where the location is, don’t you? The neck underneath is hurt. Haiz.. How to explain.. And I have no one to talk to, which makes my day worse. By “no one”, I’m actually referring to Jeremy. He didn’t notify me that he’s going to Australia this time. Rude!
I didn’t talk much today. Okay, plain lie. Unless I have no tongue, I will talk non-stop. Anyway, Jeremy has been my favorite no-one recently. I have no one to talk to, I have no one to share my stories to, I have no one to throw my anger at, no one, no one. It’s actually referring to Jeremy, only Jeremy, merely him.

Tell me, should I agree to him to come here? Say, if he really comes, where will he stay? Won’t he be bored, seeing the fact that Singapore has loads of entertainment centers compared to Brunei? And where should I bring him to? I should think of this before giving permission.

However, it isn’t confirmed yet. He has tons of assignments, thesis, and whatsoever things to take care of first, and he barely have time to check his Facebook (or is it because he’s too lazy to, because it’s me who suggested him to create one. ) and most important is, we doesn’t have enough time to talk to each other.

Still, I am not mad or whatever to him. Why? Because, I find it’s cute when a guy works hard to achieve his goal. I like a guy who has his own dream. Cool. I never seen any Bruneian man who work as hard as Jeremy, except for areef the mate of course. Areef is incredibly diligent, because I saw it myself, how failures never defeat him. I admire his courage to stand up again, struggling to break the barricades of success. I bow down before him, utterly. Thus he is the most favorite bestfriend.

I detest quitters. I despise someone who says he can’t, when in fact he hasn’t even made any attempt. I loathe someone who doesn’t even care to make his life better.

And I hate sitting in front of my laptop for hours despite no one asking me to. My butt hurts too now. Pet Society is damn addictive! And now Poker! I hate myzah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment