Thursday, April 14, 2011

Unripe sweetness.

"Siapa nah? Guess."
"Um si Abu."
"HAHA. Pasal apa ko pikir I like him?"
"Pasal I saw you smiled arah ia, sweet. Not like the smile you gave us all."
"HAHAHAHA I smiled to everyone jua, not just ia."
"True but not as sweet. Ngam kan? Hehe first guess. Am I great or what."
"Sal apa dulu.."

"When you look at him, he'd look away. When you look away, he'd stare. You seem to look everywhere but him. Kalau kamu sama2 liat, you'd look down and ia senyum2. Masa awal2, he's the one yg tanya if you're taken. Kami semua tanya your FB, formspring, twitter, everything but that. Then ia selalu cakap about you tapi when you're with us, ia inda cakap apa2 pun."

"Wow. That obvious?"
"I don't think semua noticed pulang.. Ada sorang dua saja, durang tanya sal you arah ia."
"Kali ia kata?"
"Ia deny lah. He's not that stupid."
"Awhhhhh."
"But ia ada tanya about your number though. And email. The way ia tanya cali."
"Pasal?"
"Ia kata ada work alum siap but I think he's the only one yg do what you asked. Which ia inda pernah buat before."
"Yeah I realized. He's the good ones. -___-"
"So you bagi la ni?"
"No way. Not even email."
"But you gave syazwan, no?"
"Well he doesn't like me like that."
"You know, he has a lots of fans but he's never show any interest at them. But he's obsessed over you since day one. Since the very first moment he saw you."
"Yakan? Kenapa ia no interest?"
"Entah lah. We thought ia gay pulang. He won't even talk to girls"
"Wow.."

Do you think love at first sight is really possible?

But boy he's sweet!! His name's not really Abu, by the way. I just want him to be anonymous. Goodness. He's a year younger. I don't date younger guys.. And I don't think I really like him because of him, you know. I think I only like him because he reminds me of someone.

Not to mention that we can't be together. Rules at work. Damn.  -________-

So we just have to forget everything lah. Damn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment