Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family hotness.

Was watching a movie starring Gustaf Skarsgard. Because he's my brother-in-law. HAHA!

No, he's Alex's brother.


I was expecting him to be as hot as Alex but ehh. He's not even half as hot as their father - Stellan, who's about a quarter less hot than Alex.


He could pass as Sookie's brother in True Blood though, if Ryan Kwanten's ever lost interest in playing Jason.

I still love Alex. No one, I mean, NO ONE can beat him.



Sexiest Man Alive.
Hottest Man Ever Walked The Earth.
Lickable Abs Ever.
Pair Of Eyes To Die For.

Even his hands are sexy! I love him. Seriously, like a 13-years-old crazy over Bieber. Or effing Edward - whatever, either one sucks (haha, this reminds me that Edward has no fangs. He's like, a handicapped vampire. Couldn't imagine how ugly his bite is. Oh wait, he can't bite either. Venom thingy. Bella must've wished she met Eric first.. Aw, you poor girl..) the same.

But at least Alex's worth obsessing over.



I really should sleep. My back hurts like motherfucker. I'm starting to regret this whole working thing.

Maybe I could just marry someone, give birth to 6 kids and stay at home, watching them grow, like a good ol' mother. *snort*

Yep, no thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment