Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Can't sleep, I'm rambling!

My mum will start her therapy this week. Or so. My head aches. I can't sleep. I'm afraid.. This hurts. :(

I'm wondering if I should change my blog's name. But I love my blog's name. Sigh..

I went to my family get-together, which I don't really like. Especially when they invite distant ones. I hate crowds and distant families are no exception. There are so many fakes and judgmental jerks. They didn't come to us when we needed them, and when they finally did, all they do is tell us what we should and should not do. Or they just boast about how lives are good. It usually made my closer ones felt bad about their lives after that, but they still invite the distant ones because "they're still family". Fuckers. IMO, just because they're blood-related, doesn't mean they're family. I have a family here, those who are not blood-related to me. I don't need them fuckers. I still have Areef, Myzah, Leena, Abg Afi, Ryan. I still have those who would wipe my tears when I cry, those who would pick me up when I'm down, and those who would stand my screams and whines even if I called them at two in the morning. I still have those who loves me unconditionally. These are my family, and screw the blood.

In those awful events, my brothers and sister are what make it tolerable.


Eh, I looked horrible, I know. I spent the entire day in the hospital with mum, and then went to the get-together. I was beyond exhausted. I could care less about appearance. I wouldn't have come if it weren't for my sister's pleading. And brother's. Bless them. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment