Thursday, April 14, 2011

I give up.

You read right. I'm working now. And I'm mighty busy.

But I don't neglect the ones I call friends. And I sure as hell won't abandon the one I call special one. You could greet me a month prior, I don't care. I just want to know that you cared. But nooooo, you insist on keeping me out of the loop. You told me you have no time for msn because you're TOO busy. That used to baffle me, you know. Because I have this one friend, he's an intern, he'll be a doctor in a couple of years. He's practically swimming in tons of assignments, but never once did he forget to send me an email. AN EMAIL. This friend of mine, he knew he'd never have me but it doesn't stop him from trying. He keep on saying that, one day, maybe, with some luck, he'll win. It's practically the same with every guys I've met.

You know my number, all you have to do was open your phone, type a short message, key in my number and hit the send button. I told those guys, all those efforts might not have a happy ending. Because I was trying, and still waiting too. You know this, and you stopped trying years ago. Hell, you had stopped the moment you knew I loved you. YOU took me for granted, like I'm some worthless shit you can throw away and take back whenever you want.

Well guess what, if the guys won't stop trying and still stubbornly waiting, fighting the fight they might not win, I'm not. Not anymore. I give up. It's been 8 fucking years. I can't do it. So now, I won't bother you no more. Please don't waste your free time to make excuses. I'm tired of your games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment