Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am bound.

I was managing my older posts when I saw a comment, asking me where do I post my stories. Well dearies, these are the answer.


I published all my stories on FanFiction.net and my Livejournal account, under a pseudonym.

Keyword: PSEUDONYM.

A pseudonym (literally, "false name") is a name that a person (or, sometimes, a group) assumes for a particular purpose and that differs from his or her original orthonym (or 'true name'). Pseudonyms are often used to hide an individual's real identity, as with writers' pen names, graffiti artists' tags, resistance fighters' or terrorists' noms de guerre, and computer hackers' handles.

Comprende?

I do not want to publish it here because some (if not all) my stories are rated M. It contains violence, strong language and sexual contents. While I could give a rat's ass about my readers' moral, I am, however, bound to respect other authors who had helped me connecting the plots.

Meaning to say, I don't actually write the sex scenes. It's (obviously!) not my area of expertise. I only write plots leading to it, but my second is the one responsible for the steamy scenes. If she/he do not give their consent, I cannot publish my stories to other site. And then, there's also my beta. She/he proofreads my stories and correct all the grammatical errors, which I am bound to commit in my eagerness to complete a chapter.

Capiche?

Thank you so much all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment