Saturday, April 23, 2011

May wouldn't be bad.. I think?

I was volcanically angry.

Volcanically.

I learnt a new word today.

Volcanically.

From Charlaine Harris's website. First chapter of Dead Reckoning.



OH MY GOD! OMFG! I'm hyperventilating!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST MAY!

A trip to Popular Bookstore in Miri is so in order! Omg. It's gonna hit the shelf on 3rd May! I'm gonna take my time grieving on the second day of May, and then I'm gonna spend the day after, and after, hyperventilating, until I get my hand on the book! How cool is that!? 

Oh my god. 

To top the suffocation, L.A Noir is going to be released as well!


Just what I need. A cure for a broken heart. Magical one.

New book to memorize, new Eric to obsess over, new following fanfic to plot.

I guess this May wouldn't be so bad after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment