Sunday, October 04, 2009

sweet torments.

me jealous, thank you ! !
me want to kill someone ! !

but then,
who am I to whine?
who am I to curse?
who am I to stop anyone from falling head over heels to him?

despite years and months worshipping him from afar, I still am NOBODY.

NOBODY !

it hurts me to say the word but it's fact.

say if I give the woman a title bitch, just for liking him, what made me different from her? NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH.

she's too, like me, wanting a cold statue. she probably had spoken to him, which makes me look even more pathetic.


stop saying that i'm just gonna hurt myself more. do I look too dumb to think?

I chose this way of life, I chose the torments over the chances of escaping, and so I will endure the pains, to the very last drop of my blood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment