Sunday, October 04, 2009

the bursting bubbles..

Changing my skin to a little bit hyper happy skin.

I'm done with all the gloomy, misery, depression state.

Whatever I do won't change his superly genius mind. So back to square one. Stay put and do nothing. It's the best I could do without hurting me, or anyone else. You know, all your emotions will affect people around you. So, for the sake of people around me, I'll stay under the radar. I could still love him and be happy, right? Yeah.

Listen to Papparazi song by Lady Gaga, or you can merely read the lyric if you hate her.
**(I don't hate her but I slightly dislike her. Can somebody give this woman pants? Her butt is distracting! Please pay her more, people. I think she doesn't have enough money to buy even one decent cloth.)**

~~~~~~~~~~
I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your-
Promise I'll be kind
But I won't stop until that boy is mine
Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
~~~~~~~~~~

yes, about the skin. Fion is AWESOMEEEEE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment