Thursday, October 15, 2009

Awesome assesment

I was bored so I dug in my chat logs.

Last month, I was having a bad day and so this was the conversation between me and Jeremy.

Jeremy: i think the afterlife song really fits you!

Me: how so?

Jeremy: see. Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen
so unsure but it seems, ’cause we’ve been waiting for you
Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste
of your afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway.

Me: andddd??

Jeremy: "Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen." you said you've always wanted to enroll to that uni, right. its like a dream come true. then "so unsure what it seems, cos we've been waiting for you." you not sure you want this. but sure you wait for this opportunity long time.

Me: lol. go on..

Jeremy: "fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste of your afterlife here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyway." then you said being there is sickening cos you're tired and all that. but somehow you endure all that.

Me: *an annoying emoticon.*
honestly, I'm not paying attention to him. I was busy with my game. XD

Jeremy: "I see a distant light, but girl this can't be right. such a surreal place to see so how did this come to be, arrived too early" you wanted to quit alr, you don't believe yourself actually there, its too early. "And when I think of all the places I just don't belong, I've come to grips with life and realize this is going too far" you felt that you don't belong there, with all the friends, all the dramas, you just can't stand it.

Me: dramas. gagagagagaga. true whatt..

Jeremy: yalorhhh.. then finally, "I don't belong here, we gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife, ’cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here" you've made up your mind. you want to quit.

Jeremy: A place of hope and no pain, perfect skies with no rain, can leave this place but refrain" the uni sure gonna give you future and if you look deeply, it's not pain actually. you got real lazy. that's explained. but you leave anyway.

Me: woah, real lazy. fuck you. that's.. as if you understand me.

Jeremy: tell me if I don't then. "this peace on earth's not right, no pain or sign of time, so out of place don't wanna stay, I feel wrong and that's my sign, I've made up my mind" you don't feel right. so you've been thinking of this. so you failed that test purposely. I know you actually can pass it but you won't.

Me: you really have faith in me. I hate maths!

Jeremy: yes indeed. but you one brilliant girl, you pass the first maths test. you scored 67%. that first test is done without any extra courses, right? but you got that. there's no way you could've failed the second test that pretty much the same question as the first test, unless you did it on purpose. you knew that if you passed the test, you would officially become a uni student, and you have no way to quit wihout having to pay back.

Me: awesome job assessing. lol. hey, you finished the queen of no marriage yet?

Jeremy: =_= see, in hostel there's no tv. you worried about missing an episode in tv. you told me!!

Me: yeahh. hahahahaah funny how I quit the uni for tv.

jeremy: and this; "gave me your hand but realize I just wanna say goodbye, please understand I have to leave and carry on my own life" you told me about the guy who wished you to stay there, right? when he said that, you have your mind set alr. poor guy.

Me: yeah. sad when thinking about him..


I chose to left uni life and I miss no one, but him. He's the only one who told me that he doesn't want me to fail. The only one who care. The only one I think is genuinely wishing me luck.

Syukri.

If he reads this, I just want to say I am so sorry but Jeremy's right. I hate to be in the middle of a cold war. I'm tired of it and I don't want to be involved. I don't want people to misunderstand me that way so best way I could think of is to disappear. I'm sorry that you have to sit the English class without an opponent. You know we both always have the highest score in English and always be the first to finish the task. I miss that. So I guess, this is it. A proper goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment