Monday, October 26, 2009

Going Crazy


hope this maintenance will fix my problem; PET SOCIETY!!

I can't enter PS for two weeks now! I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE HALLOWEEN ITEMSSSSS!! asked Ryuki and Crow about this but seems like they don't know the solution too. 


I'm using Opera, IE7, Mozilla Firefox 3.0, Java 1.6 and flash 10. 

I've deleted more than 50 PS friends.

I've removed and installed flash player and browsers.

Tried changing my facebook password.

Requested support from Playfish but all they did is copy the not-helping FAQs on their website and email it to me.

STILL, TO NO AVAIL.

I'm going crazy!  


Plus, Manchester United lost. But that's okay. Nonetheless, I'm still a proud supporter of MU. Always have, and always will. Vidic was given a valentine card. Poor Vidic.. 


and this pain in my stomach is killing me!! 3 days of consuming the same pills and porridges. It's hell. 


and I've added some things in my wishlist. Those include:

(not pirated) True Blood season 2.

(not pirated) Psych Season 3 (though I've finished watching it)

(not pirated) Generation Kill (finished too. Just want to add it to my collection. AND DAMN I LOVE ALEX!! Alex is in there, starring as Brad "Iceman" Colbert. And love Lt Nate Fick. And Trombley. And Ray. and Scribe. And godfather's voice. very cute.  LOL)

(books) Southern Vampires Mysteries (I don't understand how these books work. I mean,  there are short stories, novels and all that. It's a series of 30-40 pages, so it can't be called novels, right? I'm certain about one thing though. It's book version of True Blood. I don't care. I love Eric. And those vampires who have fangs, not-shimmering, sleep-during-daylight and do-not-play-baseball are just so adorable.)


updated:

according to the mods, there is currently a nonscheduled maintenance going on.  Some of the PS fellas can't save too. In short, they're encountering problems with PS. Pray with me, after this maintenance, I will be able to log in to my PS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment