Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Da Ren Wu a.k.a Big Shot.

Finally, I finished watching Da Ren Wu.

Nicholas is handsome, as always.

I love the rain scene between Nic and Xinjie.

Nic is severely hurt. He tried to run from Xin Jie.

Nic: Go away. I don't need your sympathy.
Xin Jie: No, I won't run. You're my husband. How can I not care about you?
Nic: I am NOT your husband!

*Nic tried to run but he fell*

Nic: See, I can't even raise my own hand. I'm only a pathetic handicapped.
Xin Jie: You're handicapped, is it?

*Xin Jie took a piece of wood*

Xin Jie: Well, let's be handicapped together.

*Nic looks up and Xin Jie hits her arm*

Nic: BU YAOOOOOOOO..... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Xin Jie wanted to hit her leg but Nic crawled and hug her legs.

Awwwwwwwww... the way Nic screams "bu yao" is soo sexyyyyyy! His every movements are sexy. He's so man! Even shuai ge Daniel Wu cannot beat his sexiness.

I'm damn bored actually. Pet Society does not load. Since morning. It's Haloween Week Special, damn it! I'm enragedddddd!

Damn bored. Will dig my DVD collection and see what I can find. *sigh. I'm lifeless.

To everyone who sits for their exams, good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment