Friday, October 03, 2008

Teacher Hamidah and rumah Haziyah

TEACHER HAMIDAH BTE HJ DAUD



English Language Teacher.












With a special gift for learning
And with a heart that deeply cares,
You add a lot of love
To everything you share,
And even though
You mean a lot,
You'll never know how much,
For you helped
To change the world
Through every life you touched.
You sparked the creativity
In the students whom you taught,
And helped them strive for goals
That could not be bought,
You are such a special teacher
That no words can truly tell
However much you're valued
For the work you do so well

I'm happy that you're my teacher;
I enjoy each lesson you teach.
As my role model you inspire me
To dream and to work and to reach.
With your kindness you get my attention;
Every day you are planting a seed
Of curiosity and motivation
To know and to grow and succeed.
You help me fulfill my potential;
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
I admire you each day,
and I just want to say,
As a teacher, you're number one!



Left: Rafieuddin a.k.a eboy, Tcr Midah, Cecellia and Me.






Left: Edham, Tcr Midah, Cecellia, Eboy.










Love you Teacher.....




akhir bah kami jalan arah teacher.. pkul 9.30 kali tuu. Yunus pn nda mau ikut.. hahah.. pikir sha, dri Lumut kmi ke Telisai arah teacher.. malam2x.. sanggup jua tuuu.. eboy ne pnya idea... hahaha.. byk g ceta tu kan.. kami kan arah Cigu Saliah lagii. sma Cigu Sarimah.. tapi nada dirumah drg.. pusing2x bh kmi.. hahaha.. pkul 11 bru balik.. mun nda raya, mls ku kn jalan2x ne.. eboy sma eham la ne pnya pasal.. eboy kn ke istana hari ne.. eham kn balik ke rekrut.. so malam atu jua la jalan.. hahaha.. teruk..

ne time arah rumah yayah.. before kerumah teacher Midah..

yg baju ijau ne si Yunus..

bestbestfriendsssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment