Sunday, October 19, 2008

Confidence is essential before exam.

I went to the hospital a day before I sit for my exam because I suffered from nauseous, headache, loss of appetite, cannot sleep... And doctor said I should relax a bit. He asked me some questions and it lifted up my confidence, sikitt. I think I have an issue.. lack of confidence.. you know.. having the thought of you carry everyone’s dream, hopes, lots of high expectation, its scary.. in my mind, I am the only daughter and the eldest, I need make my mum proud... I don’t want to disappoint her.. that is probably a reason why I’m so stressed… I told the doctor that I don’t need drug.. I want to overcome this problem myself.. I think this problem is called panic disorder.. I’m not sure.. my grandma said, I’m ‘be-uri’.. got from my mum.. she has a post-natal bruise.. be-uri. Sounds like I’m old already.. this has happened to me before. Last two years when I sit for my o-level.. but at that time, I got this ‘friend’, who always help me to boost my confidence level.. now he’s gone and I have no one to talk to… luckily, this new friend of mine help me to reduce my stress.. thanks to areef. You’re my mate! Now I think I need to see a counselor. I need help~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment