Sunday, October 05, 2008

crush crushed.

Every time I see you
I wish that you knew.
I wish I didn't have to hide
These feelings I have for you.
Every time we talk
New feelings emerge.
I wish I didn't have to pretend
That I'm OK with just being friends.
Every time we're together
I think how we should be with each other.
I wish that I could show you
The way i truly feel.
But no matter what happens
Or where we end up.
You will always be
My one and only secret love
Crumbled papers
Of poems about you
Written with words
That will never come true
Written in ink
That will never fade away
The hopeful words
I wish I could say
Hands still shaking
As I continue to write
Scribbled letters
Of black and white
Eager to tell you
How I feel
Wishing I could prove
My love is real
i love himmmmmmmmmmmmmm........

0 comments:

Post a Comment