Sunday, October 19, 2008

Syariah Paper 1

The exam today was very difficult. The questions are out of my expectation. Even though I have predicted the topics, and my prediction was 75% true, but the questions were really hard.. I read the hukum, erti and masalah only. I didn’t read syarat and hikmah part. The most frustrating is about riba.. I didn’t read the syarat part so antam lah.. then I checked, totally salah.. paper two. I have to do well in paper two…. dont care about malay lah.. i need to get syariah. my uncle, a very respected and powerful uncle told me to score on syariah. he's an imam in Mulaut.. when he open his mouth, no one in our family dare to say no. he's already disappointed in me bcus i didnt choose Usuluddin.. i dont want him to be disappointed again.. Wish Me Luck!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment