Sunday, October 26, 2008

Abused Acronyms

I stumbled on FOAF’s website which provides its readers FUAs.. and ohh my gosh.. It really did provide lots of ACRONYMS used nowadays.. I was like, WTF??!! Who really use these BS in IRL?? What are schools for if they use these craps? For God sake people, learn how to spell correctly. It has been a PITA for a long time seeing our youth abusing acronyms. In my POV, if you don’t use it, it won’t perceive you as a newbie; on the contrary, it would help you to not be seen as a gullible. DUCWIM? I know some of people will say DIAFYO, GTFOOMF, or MYOB, but you know what, IDGAD! What do you want to do to me, condemn me? AIIC! If you still cannot be au fait with my points, then I will have to say, GASP! GTFOOMF! Now, I used some of the acronyms. Did you get the drift how stupid it was?? could you envisage how hard it is to converse with people who uses this crap?? IITYWTMWYBMAD? Got my point?? Okay.. those acronym stands for: (IIRIC)

FOAF Friend of a Friend
FUA Frequently Used Acronyms
WTF What the F*?
BS Bulls*
IRL In Real Life
PITA Pain In The Ass
POV Point of View
DUCWIM Do You See What I Mean?
DIAFYO Did I Ask For Your Opinion
GTFOOMF Get the F* Out of My Face
MYOB Mind Your Own Business
IDGAD I Don't Give a Damn
AIIC As If I Care
GASP Go Away, Silly Person!
IITYWTMWYBMAD If I Tell You What This Means Will You Buy Me A Drink?
IIRC If I Remember Correctly

0 comments:

Post a Comment